Re: Whole-time rest and 3/4 time in 2.8.1

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Re: Whole-time rest and 3/4 time in 2.8.1
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:41:50 -0700

Tomas - seems like 2.8 is much pickier than in the past and so if you have a time signature of 3/4 all the 'whole measure' rests have to be dotted half rests instead of whole (note) type rests.
Jay

Tomas Valusek wrote:
Hello,

I stumbled on another weird thing with 2.8.1 on Windows. After processing following code, I get two extra beats:

%Begin code
\version "2.8.1"
\relative c''' {
\clef treble