Postscript doubling(s)

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: Postscript doubling(s)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:00:20 -0400

[ Lilypond 2.8 ]

Hello, all --

Not sure if this is a "bug" in Lilypond, an expected behaviour, or just an artifact of ps2ps (and thus my own problem), but...

When I ps2ps a Lilypond pdf, and then open it in Illustrator (for fine tweaking), I notice that every grob at the beginning of a system is doubled in the Postscript, e.g.,

    key signatures
    time signatures
    bar lines
    measure numbers
    clefs

It doesn't appear that any grobs are doubled after the beginning of a given system, but I can't be 100% certain about that.

Just an FYI!

Best,
Kieren.