Re: Old-style F clef?

From: eduardo . susan
Subject: Re: Old-style F clef?
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:38:34 -0300

Hi, I'm also interested in using this kind of clef in Lilypond. There is a
TTF music font that already has this glyph. It's a modified version of
Finale's Petrucci, it is called Petrucjt. It is available for free in the
site: http://www.paperlesshymnal.com/shapnote/shaped.htm See: Enhanced
Finale default font music.

I did this (based on the procedure for polimetric music):

%%% SNIPPET %%%%
\layout {

  ragged-right = ##t
}

oldfa =\markup {
 \override #'(font-name . "Petrucjt")
 { d }

 }

{
  \override Staff.Clef #'stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
  \override Staff.Clef #'text = #oldfa

  \time 4/4
  c'2  c'4 c'4
}

Now, could anybody tell me how I can move the clef (markup) up and make it
bigger?

See the results in the attachment