Re: accordion dissCant

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: accordion dissCant
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:42:43 +0200

Hi Mats!

Mats Bengtsson schrieb:
As a first step, I propose to upload an example file with your definitions to the
LSR.
I tried yesterday evening, but LSR is restricted to version <2.6.something. As my definition is for 2.8.X I didn't know whether it would work or not.

Right now Marcel has already uploaded a definition which is pretty much the same as mine. The only differences for anyone interested:

1. I left out "^" at the beginning of each markup, so I can decide to
   put it above or below staff.
2. I translate the whole markup to the left by 0.625 so it is centered
   on the notehead at leats for the "normal" case.

Kind regards,
Thies Albrecht