Re: Setting up vocal scores with uniformly-spaced staves

From: zrlaszlo
Subject: Re: Setting up vocal scores with uniformly-spaced staves
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

It is really interesting the way you figured out the spacing. It helped me so
far. I do a lot of SATB myself, but I do not have your experience yet.
Now I have a problem with lyrics placement e. g. multiple lines of lyrics in
the same stanza, or multiple lines that continue at some point with only
one. See the pictures. I already launched a thread on this issue, but I only
found out afterwards that you are into SATB.
Please take a look at the pictures.
Lots of thanks,
Zoltan V. Laszlo http://www.nabble.com/user-images/2880.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/user-images/2881.jpg