Re: mac osx point and click editor

From: Sean Reed
Subject: Re: mac osx point and click editor
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:29:46 +0200

Hi Han-Wen,

Thanks for the response.

On 08.05.2006, at 18:59, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Sean Reed wrote:
Does anybody know how to change the text editor application that is opened when you point-and-click on a .pdf file of a lilypond score in MacOSX 10.4.6?
[...]
I first changed the EDITOR in my .profile,
[...]
I then
[...]
create a .MacOSX folder and an environment.plist, and in that I put:
<key>EDITOR</key>
<string>the/path/to/my/other/text/application/</string>

On MacOS X, it doesn't work like that.
[...]
I could add a sponsorerd feature for this, but it will take me some effort (for which I have to charge.)
OK. I'll get back to you on that at some point.
It would be a neat feature that I'd be willing to sponsor at some point, but it's probably not all that pressing at the moment.

It might be more efficient to talk to Ed Baskerville and have him add something to his lilypad application.
OK. Will do.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com