Re: lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-book
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:08:25 +0200

That's weird! Are you sure that you run latex and not pdflatex
(apparently, since you say that you convert from .tex to .dvi
also otherwise)? What TeX installation do you use? I have only
tried MikTeX on Windows, but TeXLive should work as well,
as far as I can understand.

  /Mats

bubba wrote:

Mats,

The specific error I'm getting is "LaTeX Error: Unknown graphics extension: .eps." I've never tried to use graphics in my LaTeX documents before, so that's why I've never run into this before. But, as far as just converting from .tex to .dvi to .ps to .pdf, I do that all the time without trouble. Thanks again for your help and time.

~bubba