Re: .scm file?

From: Joshua Parmenter
Subject: Re: .scm file?
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 19:48:07 -0700

If your LilyPond.app is in Applications, they are at:

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/scm/

I'm not sure, though, if changes you make to these files you be reflected in your app, since what LilyPond.app launches is probably (I don't know for sure) the lilypond executable at:

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond

Whether or not the executable looks for changes in the scm files is probably best answered by a developer.

Josh

Joshua Parmenter
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Center for Digital Arts and Experimental Media
Raitt Hall - University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195