Re: LilyPond 2.8 for OS X with Fink?

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.8 for OS X with Fink?
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:42:23 -0400

Matthias Neeracher wrote:

Benjamin Esham wrote:

Does anyone (Matthias?) have any idea when LilyPond 2.8 and/or 2.9 will become available for Mac OS X through Fink? I have the latest package descriptions from CVS, and the latest versions available are 2.6.4 (for
stable) and 2.7.28 (for testing).

2.8.2 and 2.9.4 are now in fink CVS. There were protracted problems with the sourceforge CVS infrastructure, so submitting updates was difficult for several months, plus I had a new baby to take care of, so I was a bit behind
in updating.

OK, this is great news!  Thanks a lot!  Have fun with fatherhood :-)

--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail