Re: midi2ly problem

From: Eyolf Ostrem
Subject: Re: midi2ly problem
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:15:06 +0200

On Tue 16 May 2006 09:23, Eyolf Ostrem [that's me] wrote:

> I've been trying to use midi2ly, but I always get the following:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/midi2ly", line 60, in ?
>     import lilylib as ly
> ImportError: No module named lilylib
>
> Any idea what's wrong?

... and as I was I was about to write, when a gnome who lives in the wall
behind my computer suddenly jumped out, hit the "send" button, then my
forehead and sent me into dreamless sleep until now, without a chance to
correct my mistake: I'm running LP 2.9.3 on ArchLinux, from the
distro-specific package.
(And thanks to Mats for waking me up...)

Eyolf

--
"We maintain that the very foundation of our way of life is what we call
free enterprise," said Cash McCall, "but when one of our citizens