Re: Feature request - jazz / bigband notation and caesurae

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Feature request - jazz / bigband notation and caesurae
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:14:04 -0700

Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
In message <address@hidden>, Paul Scott <address@hidden> writes

That leaves 45 EUR - £30. I think I can stump that up ...
Are you saying you are only interested in the fall (plus the caesura) since the glisses can be done with invisible notes?

I'm not sure they can ... see my other post
Ok. (I had to look up 'minim' since we don't use those words much on this side of the pond. :) )

I just asked since Han-Wen mentioned 130 EUR for that feature which leaves a larger balance.

Paul