dotted phrasing slurs

From: Monk Panteleimon
Subject: dotted phrasing slurs
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:09:49 -0400

Dear friends,

How can I make a dotted phrasing slur? I have tried \phrasingSlurDotted and
also several wild guesses beginning with \once \override Slur...
Using \slurDotted before a phrasing slur makes the next non-phrasing slur to
be dotted. I looked in the user archive, but encountered only opacity.

Also, is it possible to have dotted slurs between lyrics (in order to
persuade people not to breath between specific words)?

Many thanks
Fr. P