Re: lilypond-book fragment with ties/slurs continuing over the end of th

From: Vaclav Smilauer
Subject: Re: lilypond-book fragment with ties/slurs continuing over the end of the fragment
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 18:26:04 +0000 (UTC)

Graham, thanks for your reply... I thought it was a trivial thing to do and that
I overlooked something since it is a natural feature to expect for
fragment-typesetting. Do you recommend turning over to the devel list?

Lilypond is able to produce preview of the first system only using the -p
(--preview) option, but I don't see how to use it with LaTeX and lilypond-book.
It should be easy to implement, only using that interface, but the "python" code
of lilypond-book scared me.

Will post to devel, then.

Regards, Vaclav Smilauer