Understanding "Piano Centered Dynamics" template

From: Tomas Valusek
Subject: Understanding "Piano Centered Dynamics" template
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 13:35:31 +0200

Hello,

as a piano teacher, I chose template D.2.4 "Piano Centered Dynamics" as my default template. Unfortunately, it contains many advanced commands, which I don't fully understand, and so it is quite difficult for me to modify it when its settings don't match my needs in a certain piece.

Could anyone be so nice and provide commented version of D.2.4 template with explanation of modifications made? Thank you.

Tomas Valusek