Re: Mixed questions

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Mixed questions
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:18:00 +0200

Quoting Matthijs Frankena <address@hidden>:

At 22:54 29-5-2006, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
If you add a \bar "||:", you will get the desired double bar line
before the line break and start repeat after the line break.

Thanks Mats, this is exactly what was needed.
I have not been able to find this in the manual, though. Anything I overlooked? Or "higher science"?

It will be included in the next version of the manual.