Re: Different margins on separate pages?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Different margins on separate pages?
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 07:59:44 +0200

As far as I know, this is not supported for the moment. However,
Han-Wen has recently specified a price for implementing
unsymmetric left and right hand pages and maybe he can combine
that with your request for only little extra money.

  /Mats

Quoting Rick Hogg <address@hidden>:

Hello,
I would like to set the margins on the first page differently than on
the following pages.  Basically, the instrument name is too close to
the top of the page on the other pages to be printable, but the first
page is perfect.  Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
Rick

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.