Re: #(make-dynamic-script)

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: #(make-dynamic-script)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:46:50 -0400

Hi, Graham:

Hey, weren't you asking for suggestions for hacking lilypond?  ;)

In a sense, I already have a million ideas on how to hack Lilypond!  ;-)

The problem is figuring out the best way to start, from a learning- curve-plus-community-benefit perspective.

a set of tips on how to produce easily-used and beautiful "sub p" / "f espr" / etc signs
would be of great value to many people (including me).

So that sounds like a pretty good place to start, then!?

Please consider figuring this out, and if necessary adding patches to lilypond to enable this.

In progress!  =)

Cheers,
Kieren.