Re: Glissando length

From: stmaxx
Subject: Re: Glissando length
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 23:26:15 +0200

Hi Ben

I would like to suggest three (more or less sophisticated) solutions for your problem:

- you could insert additional line breaks to increase the distance between notes

- decrease the gap between note and glissando:
  \once \override Glissando#'gap = #0.1 (standard value is 0.5)

- (my favourite) use skips as spacers between the notes:
  c4 \glissando s8 d4*1/2
  you can even shift both notes symmetrically (see code bellow)

Stefan @Munich

% %%%
\version "2.8.3"

\layout {