Re: Celebrity Deathmatch: Padding vs. Staff-Padding

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Celebrity Deathmatch: Padding vs. Staff-Padding
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 20:12:35 -0400

Hi, Graham:

We need to reduce this number, not increase it!
I have some ideas for combining tricks, regressions, and LSR.

In the perfect world, there would be only one, and links (or "drill- downs") would allow the user to see a given subject in more or less detail. With today's technology, I am *convinced* that the "perfect documentation presentation system" is possible...

Once my brain has recovered from opera-land, I'll be very interested in hearing about your ideas!

If we can do that (and I do mean "we", since the Example Janitor is a necessary part of this),
then I'll consider adding docs for articles/ezines/blogs/whatever.

Not necessary, if we can build the "perfect doc system"!  ;-)

Best,
Kieren.