Re: barline problem

From: Dewdman42
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

You are of course welcome to your opinion, but you have not changed my mind.
I need better PDF output.  printed sheet music is not the only reason for
needing to produce music notation.  Lilypond will not work for me in that
regard.  I may or may not still use it for printing if it will not involve
too much duplication of work.  I do really like the printed output of
Lilypond a lot.  Its beautiful.  But it is sad I can't use lilypond for the
whole thing.  There are plenty of reasons why someone would want some decent
looking PDF files by the way.  The ones produced now are really crap.  not
slightly bad.  Crap.  Finale suffers the same fate.  Whatever the technlogy
that would be needed to make Lilypond produce better looking PDF's in
addition to the beautiful printed pages..consider this my official plea to
the developers to try to do that.

regards