Re: barline problem

From: Walter Hofmeister
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:19:37 -0600

On 6/14/06 10:25 AM, "Dewdman42" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Walter Hofmeister wrote:
>>
>> I would say that in older versions of Lilypond where it relied on LaTex,
>> the
>> PDFs were much better looking on the screen.
>>
>> Walter Hofmeister
>>

> Yea interesting.  So I take it there is no way to make the new lilypond use
> the old mode or something?
> --
> Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.

There is a way to select the Tex backend. Its described in section 12.1 of
the manual (2.9.7 version here). But I can't seem to get it to work here.
I'm on Mac OS X and when I CD to the directory where the binaries are in the
installed package, I get a warning: command not found. :(   Not sure how to
fix this.

Walter