DYI \chordcombine

From: Simon Dahlbacka
Subject: DYI \chordcombine
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:49:03 +0300

I've been wanting something like \chordcombine, i.e. combine multiple voices into chords if they occur at the same time and same duration (possible edge cases not taken into account right now)

How hard would it be to put together something like that myself, (a person knowing close to nothing about scheme, but programmer by profession).
That is, is it feasible, or should I just forget it right away?

regards,

Simon