Re: per-system control of "empty" Staff removal?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: per-system control of "empty" Staff removal?
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:07:04 +0200

As far as I can see, there is no property called "interesting-items" (probably
the implementation has been changed after the documentation was written).
Rather, you should check out the items-worth-living property.
However, the easiest is probably to just make a music function of the
solution you already have.

  /Mats

Kieren MacMillan wrote:

Hello, all!

I just discovered "interesting-items"...  =)
Is there a way I can say that MultiMeasureRests are "interesting items" on a Staff by Staff basis? If so, wouldn't that solve my problem (i.e., allow me to more specifically control the French-ing of my score)?

Thanks,
Kieren.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing