Re: Finding conversion utilities on Mac OS X

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Finding conversion utilities on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 02:06:39 -0700

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:28:28 +0000 (UTC)
Lee T. Wilkirson <address@hidden> wrote:

> For the benefit of other Macintosh OS X users, please update
> the Documentation to indicate the location of the conversion
> programs within the LilyPond.app application.

Thanks for the report, but please check the latest documentation.
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/Documentation/user/lilypond/Notes-for-the-MacOS-X-app.html
... actually, this page exists in the 2.8 docs as well.  How should we
make this page easier to find?

- Graham