Re: segno, coda, etc. below rehearsal mark

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: segno, coda, etc. below rehearsal mark
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:45:40 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
It's the same way as with \markup i.e.
^ is above _ is below
Older manual section 6.5.1 articulations

Atleast I think this is the answer.
Sorry I didn't make it clear enough. Saying I wanted it under a rehearsal marks implied I wanted the segno, etc. over the barline. AFAIK we still can't use \mark twice at the same barline or get the rehearsal mark by itself to put into a \mark \markup. That is without writing a scheme function which I'm willing to try if necessary.

If you do have the complete solution I'd be glad to see it.  Something like:

\mark \markup{ \column{ \line{ <current rehearsal mark> } \line{ \segno } } }

where \segno is a shorthand for segno that I already have.

Thanks,

Paul