Re: navigating web documentation

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: navigating web documentation
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:09:51 -0500

(I second this, especially since I've been reading pages continuously
through much more with the newer manual ...)

On 6/29/06, Paul Scott <address@hidden> wrote:
Has anyone considered putting the navigation links at the bottom of our
wonderful! (Thanks, Graham and others!!!!) documentaion pages in
addition to at the top?  I usually find myself scrolling to the bottom
of the page (some of which are quite long) and then having to scroll
back up to the top to go somewhere else.  I know some open source web
software can do this.

Thanks,

Paul Scott