figured bass above bass line

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: figured bass above bass line
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:42:37 +0200

Hi list !

I'm so sorry I'm still stuck with an old pb about figured bass...

Using XP and lily2.8.3

Here is the strcuture of my .ly file :

\version "2.8.3"
global= {
\time 2/2
\key g \major
}

flute = \new Voice { \relative c''{
(...)
\bar "|."
}}

violon = \new Voice { \relative c''{
(...)
}}

hautbois = \new Voice { \relative c''{
(...)
}}

theorbe =
<<
\context FiguredBass
\figuremode {
<_+>1
(...)
}

\context Voice {
\clef bass
\relative c {
(...)
}}

\score {
\new StaffGroup <<

           \new Staff << \set Staff.midiInstrument = "recorder" \global \flute

           \new Staff << \set Staff.midiInstrument = "violin" \global \violon >>
           \new Staff << \set Staff.midiInstrument = "oboe" \global \hautbois >>
           \new Staff << \set Staff.midiInstrument = "cello" \global \theorbe >>

\header { piece = "Prélude"}
\layout { }
\midi { \tempo 4=80}
     }

1. how can I force the figured bass to be ABOVE the bass line ?
2. How can I fix the font size of the figured bass ?

Have a good WEnd, et thanks a lot !

Regards

Jmarc