Re: Coexisting 2.8 with 2.4

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: Coexisting 2.8 with 2.4
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:03:02 +0200

address@hidden:
> The attached pdf shows the 2.4 default font set and cmr10.  Doesn't seem to
> be any ecmr10, at least not with \override TextScript #'font-name =
> #"ecmr10"
>
>                       - Bruce

Please don't toppost or cc me, I'm on the list.

A quick look through your pdf gives me that you are showing the
difference between the original TeX encoding (OT1) and the newer one
with latin-1 characters (T1, dc, ec or cork encoding).

The glyphs seem to be identical.

Your problem above is that you cannot refer to the font
with "ecmr10". You have them somewhere since lilypond uses them.

Use the link provided earlier to get the corresponding type1 fonts.

Regards,
/Karl