Re: Problem Adding Lyrics to Poly

From: Ezequiel Sierra
Subject: Re: Problem Adding Lyrics to Poly
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:05:17 -0400

In the second staff there is the lyrics

Siem pre el la bio mi

the sila "el" should be under the 8th note that is between the 4th notes

get it?

On Jul 4, 2006, at 5:09 PM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

What is the problem? I just tried your file with the latest
stable version, 2.8.5, and it seems to print the lyrics.
I hope you know that versions 2.9.x are development versions
that typically have more bugs than the stable versions 2.8.x.
So, for any serious typesetting, I strongly suggest to stick to the
stable version.

Ezequiel Sierra wrote:

Im having problems adding lyrics to poly voices it dosent place any error

lilypond-user mailing list

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems