Re:Sized Contents

From: thomas.webb
Subject: Re:Sized Contents
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:47:25 -0700 (PDT)

>>Have a look at Section 13 of the manual, 'lilypond-book--integrating
>>text and music.' Easy!

So, just to make sure, the only way to do this (create images of fragments) is
by using lilypond-book to create html? I played around and got that working,
but it would be much better if I could simply make just a png or eps and
nothing else.

>> about your operating system and which version of lilypond you run, as
>> well as how you installed it.

I'm running version 2.6.3 on SuSE Linux, installed using YaST.