Re: sponsering LilyPond if download works

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: sponsering LilyPond if download works
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:24:42 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
I tried version (I believe) 2.8.5. I saved the Welcome_to_LilyPond.ly to my desktop (that is C:\Program Files\Welcome .....) but it never appeared on my desktop. Something like My112### appeared on the desktop that I dragged & dropped on the LP icon. I also went into the HD & scared up the various LP files that appeared there. the Welcome... program appeared here so I dragged it onto the main LP file & an Adobe Reader PDF file was created, but I saw no place on it to manage (or create) input. Please advise.

Please keep lilypond emails on the mailist, so that other people may help. Unfortunately I am not familiar with the windows version, but somebody else here should be able to help.

- Graham