Re: 17th century keyboard ornament

From: Peter Van Kranenburg
Subject: Re: 17th century keyboard ornament
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:51:44 +0200

Fairchild wrote:
Peter -

Tune to suit.

Thanks. After some tuning, I got the desired result indeed.
There are, however, some questions left. With this solution, I have to define two macros for each pitch, one for stem up and one for stem down. Besides this, the direction of the stem must be known at encoding stage. Is there a way to position the dashes relatively to the (invisible) stem, so that a more generic macro can be defined?

Of course I will keep working on this myself by reading the manual and experimenting, but if someone can give me a clue, it would probably speed up.

regards,
Peter