Re: Re:A new freeware LilyPond editor for Windows (Thibaut Chevalier)

From: Bart Kummel
Subject: Re: Re:A new freeware LilyPond editor for Windows (Thibaut Chevalier)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:24:58 +0200

Hi Anders,

I think you should tell conText to use Unicode. This can be done via the menu "Options" > "Environment options..." > "Editor". Under "Default settings for a new document" set "File format" to "Unicode". Existing files can be converted with "Tools" > "Convert Text To..." > "Unicode". Good luck!

Best regards,
Bart Kummel, Hilversum, The Netherlands