Re: Creating PNG output of music snippets is always the size of a page

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Creating PNG output of music snippets is always the size of a page
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:49:51 -0700 (PDT)

Or maybe add a custom paper size to your Windows system of say 2 inches high
by 8 inches wide, and use that \paper for all snippet images.  In Windows go
to Control Panel Printers / Server Properties to add the new form, then
modify paper.scm to add that same form name and size there.  Then change the
\paper block in the music to use the new form.