Re: LilyPond related blogs?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: LilyPond related blogs?
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:33:38 -0400

    Nicolas> I was wondering whether some LilyPond users were blogging
    Nicolas> about their use of LilyPond.

I routinely blog about the music I put up transcribed into lilypond.
Occasionally about lilypond itself, but I think specific complaints
and criticisms are more appropriately addressed here.

The site blog is <http://laymusic.org/wordpress/>

and the publishing category where the lilypond comments are most
likely is <http://laymusic.org/wordpress/?cat=2>

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139