Re: lilypond-book in Turkish-Help please!

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-book in Turkish-Help please!
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:49:16 +0200

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I no longer remember the details but it was necessary, obviously :-)
What about saying

 address@hidden

instead?  The `=' is just syntactical sugar and not needed.  Does it
work then?

Thanks for reminding me that lilypond-book should support both latex and texi (I keep forgetting about texi, whereas some others might keep forgetting about latex). However, this specific code is only generated for the LaTeX output, not
for the texi output and in any normal LaTeX document, @ should already have
catcode 12, right?

Also, lilypond-book does currently not support plain TeX in any way, since
it includes each score line as a .eps/.pdf using \includegraphics{...}, so there's
no need to consider plain TeX.

I think we can simply remove the address@hidden without any problems.

  /Mats