png format

From: Eyolf Ostrem
Subject: png format
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 03:21:53 +0200

I'm preparing some music examples for a book. I therefore use a non-standard
page format. When I preview the files in a ps/pdf viewer, they look right,
but when I output them to png files with lilypond --png, they still occupy a
whole a4 page (as far as I can see; I haven't checked the exact dimensions).
Is there some way to do this so that I won't have to manually crop all the
files in gimp first?

Eyolf
--
After an instrument has been assembled, extra components will be found
on the bench.