Re: Generating EPS with lilypond

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Generating EPS with lilypond
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:46:04 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Use the -dno-gs-font-load to force font embedding.

  -deps-font-include

which will cause the individual per-system EPS files to contain fonts.

I've added this under general lilypond arguments. Can this be used in lilypond-book? I can't see a -d option for -book.

there are a whole lot of -d options, and most of them not worth putting in the manual separately. I think it's better to make separate item on generating EPS files in the docs.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com