tweak of the crescendotext

From: yota
Subject: tweak of the crescendotext
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:30:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have some notes where a "poco a poco cresc." must be inserted...
so I put

\set crescendoText = \markup { \italic "poco a poco cresc." }
\set crescendoSpanner = #'dashed-line
r4  \times 2/3 { a8->( \accent \< bes a) \!} r4

and it worked, but the text is too long, it goes over the end of the page
and the vertical position make it collide with the \accent.
Well with a little vertical padding and a centered alignment it should do
the trick.

But I'm not fluent enough with "contexts" and "properties" stuff, and the
documentation keeps confusing me.

is such a dynamic indication a TextScript or a DynamicText or something else
?... I tried some tweaks but everything failed.

A quick example would be welcome

thx