Re: LilyPondTool 2.8 - release

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool 2.8 - release
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:47:35 +0200

Thanks for your nice words.

For me at least, closing the viewer will also close (or maybe
crash) jEdit.
Closing the window should not close jEdit. Choosing File/Exit (pressing Ctrl-Q) will close jEdit, however it's not intended. It will be fixed.

Not sure if that is intended.  And the viewer did crash
jEdit for me a couple of times right at the end of loading an updated
image. But I couldn't find any pattern to the crash.
If it's crashed, please go to your home directory and look for the .jedit directory, and activity.log inside. Please send this file to me. It should contain a clue about crashing.
I also LOVE the fact that one can print from the viewer.
Well, note that this is not good for production purpose, because some glyphs (braces and g-clefs some times) are rendered badly.

Bert