Re: re-install

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: re-install
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 06:47:52 +0200

You should not use 2.6.4 for cygwin because the font system has a serious bug. Instead you should install 2.8.6 ou 2.6.4 for Windows and use it from cygwin if you want (that's what I do).

F. Bron

Daniel Boronka a écrit :
I am having problems re-installing lilypond 2.6.4-1 (cygwin). I tried many times, and usually the installing stops at 99% complete:

Running...

No Package

/etc/postinstall/post-texmf.sh

I downloaded an updated version, but I like the old version better. After I un-installed the updated version I couldn't install the original version. Daniel Boronka