[no subject]

From: running . tostandstill
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:40:16 +0100

Right, that looks like an excellent start. I don't know much scheme; could
pass variables into that? Thing is, as it stands, i'll have to define
multiple versions of the same thing, with different coordinates for
control-points.

Ideally, I'd have a... function?... into which I can pass two lists of
coordinates.

Thanks,
Stewart