Re: Web site

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: Web site
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:28:28 +0200

Hi Paolozzi!

Paolozzi schrieb:
Danke schon für die Antwort aber
Was kann ich machen um zu teilnehmen ?
Tut mir Leid aber Sie haben nicht antworten an meine Frage.
I just wanted to suggest that IMHO it would be best to participate by
translating the lily-site as this should be the way the most users will
benefit from it. At the bottom of lilypond.org you can see a link to a
french version so somebody has already started to translate the site.

Unfortunately I have no idea where to start. But searching the user-list
for "translate manual" gives quite a few results. Han-Wen or Graham
should be the best to give you a first hint how to start and I think
they will welcome your offer for support.

Kind reagrds,
Thies