Re: triangle voice

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: triangle voice
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 20:39:37 +0200

The RhythmicStaff context doesn't print any clef by default. If you want to change that, you have to add the clef engraver yourself:

\new RhythmicStaff \with{\consists "Clef_engraver"}{

If you search the mailing list archives, you can find lots
of examples on how to set the padding to increase the spacing
to the rehearsal marks.

Quoting Michael Kiermaier <address@hidden>:

I wrote a triangle voice using a RhythmicStaff.

There are two problems I want to show by a small example:

\version "2.8.6"

triangolo = {
 \clef percussion
 c c c c |
 \mark \default |
 \repeat "percent" 50 {c2 c |}

\new RhythmicStaff {

1) The rehersal mark collides with the bar line. Is there a way to raise all
the rehersal marks by a certain distance?

2) the percussion clef doesn't get printed.

I also played around with DrumStaff staffs, but I did not get the results I