Re: Error from lilypond: hyphen not finished yet

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: Error from lilypond: hyphen not finished yet
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:47:58 -0700

Sorry it's so long I didn't want to flood the list.  The file is at:
 http://jeffcovey.net/music/scores/victoria/o_magnum_mysterium/ly/o_magnum_mysterium.ly

Rick Hansen (aka RickH) wrote:
Please post a "working" code example that people can quickly paste into their
editors and try, this way people can help you better.

Sorry it's so long I didn't want to flood the list.  The file is at:

 http://jeffcovey.net/music/scores/victoria/o_magnum_mysterium/ly/o_magnum_mysterium.ly

Jeff makes the scores available under the creative commons attribution-sharealike license.

Patrick