Re: OK, I am not a happy camper!

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: OK, I am not a happy camper!
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:58:03 -0700 (PDT)

If all you want to do is link and imbed musical snippets into a word
processor document then check out the new "clip-regions" capability in the
latest LiyPond.  It will let you define an array of clip regions in the
\paper block then when you compile your main score all those "clippings"
will be deposited into separate files, then you just include/reference those
EPS files into your word processor doc.

Example at: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/input/regression/lily-129078330.ly

The clippings are as though you took a razor blade and "clipped up" the
score into small pieces that you can paste into a text document.  Whenver
you change the main score and re-compile it, all your clippings are
up-to-date as well.

(I sponsored this one)