Re: Ghostscript question

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Ghostscript question
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 13:40:50 -0800 (PST)

Thanks,

Actually I went ahead and uninstalled my very old copy and re-installed
version 8.54 which is supposed to be the most current stable one.

It all went pretty painlessly and all my ghostscript-based applications are
working fine, actually I upgraded all of those too:

CutePDF
GhostWord
GhostWriter
GhostView
LilyPond

All appears to be working better than before, dont know what I was afraid
of, but I remember the last time I upgraded ghostscript and suddenly all my
apps gave an error that the "gs_init.ps" file could not be found or
something.  This time it all went smoothly no errors so far.