Re: [Q] Rehearsal marks in parts

From: Victor Eijkhout
Subject: Re: [Q] Rehearsal marks in parts
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 11:49:14 -0600

Version 2.9.27

Input:

parta = { r1 \mark\default r1 }
partb = { c1 \mark\default c1 }

\score {
<<
\new Staff = "x" {\parta}
\new Staff = "y" {\partb}

}

(imagine that the two parts are in included files, because I also want to include them in part files, so they both need the rehearsal marks)

Output:

Interpreting music...
/Users/victor/Documents/Logic songs/Recorder/Follia score/ testscorep.ly:2:13: warning: Two simultaneous mark events, junking this one
partb = { c1
             \mark\default c1 }
/Users/victor/Documents/Logic songs/Recorder/Follia score/ testscorep.ly:1:13: warning: Previous mark event here
parta = { r1
             \mark\default r1 }[2]
Preprocessing graphical objects...

I'd like for that warning to go away.