How to use thickness with \box in \markup ? Was: Golpe & Slap

From: Kamal
Subject: How to use thickness with \box in \markup ? Was: Golpe & Slap
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:41:58 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexander Rose <address@hidden>
Date: Nov 6, 2006 8:38 PM
To: Kamal <address@hidden>

Hi,

Am 06.11.2006 um 19:16 schrieb Kamal:

Thank you.
This is exactly what I need.
But how do you specify the box's line thickness.
The documentation says: "\box: Looks at thickness, box-padding and
font-size" but it doesn't mention how to set them.

I have no idea either. I changed the subject to draw some attention...

Alex

On 11/5/06, Alexander Rose <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 29.10.2006 um 22:37 schrieb Kamal:

> How can a golpe or a slap notation be achieved in lilypond?
> <golpe.png>
> <slap.png>

You can use the \markup command: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/
Documentation/user/lilypond/Overview-of-text-markup-
commands.html#Overview-of-text-markup-commands

slap = \markup{ \box \pad-around #-0.1 \fontsize #-2 \sans "x" }
golpe = \markup{ \box  \fontsize #+4 "." }

c^\slap d^\golpe

Alex