lilypondtool questions (2)

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: lilypondtool questions (2)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:54:36 -0600

I have two questions about lilypondtool (latest version on OS 10.4.8, PPC)

1. I'm using jEdit 4.3pre6 (planning to update to pre8). I have not found a way to initiate automatic bar-check as shown in your excellent flash demo. I have duplicated your entries to the best of my knowledge. E.g., the \tweak step works as shown in your demo. Is there a specific setting to activate the automatic bar-check?

2. Should I not use the experimental jEdit? I could reinstall v4.2 if that is required.

Many thanks!

Stan